Hip Tot Music Fest has joined the folks at Greenwood Park to bring on the fun with a FREE Family Day on the last Sunday of each month through September. We are excited to announce that the first family day is sponsored by Plum Organic’s Camp Amazing!
- Author – Melanie Hope Greenberg, Mermaids on Parade
- Musician – Amelia Robinson of Mil’s Trills
- Activities – Camp Amazing from Plum Organics
- Snacks – courtesy of Plum Organics
- Discounts – everyone gets a 15% off coupon to Modell’s Sporting Goods!
|Plus enter to win one of the following awesome raffle prizes at the event:
Greenwood Park, the 13,000 square foot indoor / outdoor restaurant, bar and beer garden is the ‘in’ spot for thousands of local families and was voted 2013s ‘Best Kid-Friendly Bar’ by The L Magazine. In an effort to make families feel even more a part of the scene, Hip Tot Music Fest will provide music, story time, giveaways and crafts on the last Sunday of July, August and September, with a new theme each month.